GOOD NEWS!! MLG Instruments has a DNV Marine Type approval!!
This means that we can deliver magnetic level gauges with a Marine Type Approval
Over the last years large investments into new and innovative final products, machinery, certification, stocks and knowledge, letting us achieve viable growth and focus more sharply on the customers.
MLG Instruments has its office and workshop in Schiedam. From there, we advise on, design and manufacture custom-made continuous liquid/gas level measurements such as magnetic level gauges, transmitters (4 – 20mA), reed switches, floats, switches and bridles/chambers for guided wave radar.
Our products are used in a variety of industries and processes. Whether the environment is onshore, offshore, a hospital or a chemical plant, MLG Instruments Schiedam can find a solution. We invest in the right certification to make sure that the products meet the appropriate standards.
In addition to our own products, MLG Instruments also supplies alternative level measurement such as gauge glass equipment, gauge glass taps, reflex and transparent gauges, guided wave radar, vibrating level switches, pressure sensors and accessories for various process installations.
Oil and gas industry
Offshore (FPSO units, drilling rigs)
Shipping (both inland and marine)
Energy and power plants
Water supply tanks
Thermal oil boilers
Hot water boilers
High-pressure steam boilers
Low-pressure steam boilers
Certificates and type approvals
Lloyds Register – ISO 9001-2015
- ISO 9001-2015 certificate number 00032510
PED – Pressure Equipment Directive
- Type approval Bureau Veritas (PED) Cat.III/IV NoBo number CE 1117
- European Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
- Design code DIN according to EN-13455
- Design code ANSI according to ASME VIII div. 1
ATEX – ATmosphères EXplosibles
- ATEX EU – Type approval certificate number: KIWA 17ATEX0029
- ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU II 1G Ex h IIC or IIB+H2 or IIB or IIA T1…T6 Ga
- ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU II 1D Ex h IIIC T450°C…T85°C Da
IECEx – International Electrotechnical Commission for Explosive Atmospheres)
- IECEx Type approval certificate number: KIWA 18.0005
- IECEx Ex h IIC or IIB+H2 or IIB or IIA T1…T6 Ga
- IECEx Ex h IIIC T450°C…T85°C Da
Type approval Marine
- Certificate number: TAP000026H